We are thrilled to start returning to what we do best ensuring our clients have an amazing experience with our animals and staff.
However we realise and take seriously the threat of Covid-19 and the safety of our staff, our clients and animals is always our top priority. With this in mind, we will adhere strictly to all government guidelines and indeed have added our own extra measures to ensure you can relax and enjoy Wooly Farm once more.
On 23rd February 2021, the Government published an updated plan for managing COVID-19 – Resilience and Recovery 2021: The Path Ahead. This document sets out the Government’s approach to the next ‘Phase’ and sets out our path forward as a country. The future trajectory of the virus is subject to uncertainties, and there are unknowns relating to variants, vaccine effectiveness and uptake levels. Ireland’s COVID-19 situation will be subject to ongoing review, taking all of these uncertainties into account. Prevailing Public Health advice will determine how and when restrictions can be eased and how Wooly Farm can operate.
Tourism & Hospitality businesses must ensure that the ongoing protective measures below are in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Physical Distancing Protocols
- Cleaning & Disinfection Protocols
- Maximum Capacity Limits
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing
- Face Coverings / Masks
- COVID-19 Signage & Communication
- Appropriate Ventilation Measures
Our teams are legally obliged to follow the rules in order to protect themselves and others from the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Public Health Rules: For your safety and the safety of our animals and staff.
We appreciate your understanding in these very difficult times. Wooly Farm do not make the rules; but we have an obligation to everyone to follow them.
Here is a synopsis of the measures we are taking to ensure the safety of our animals, staff and clients
- All Staff are pre-screened including temperature checks before arrival to events for symptoms of COVID-19.
- Physical distancing is active within our setups.
- A one way system is in operation around the area where we are working.
- All events will be held outside where there is free movement of air. Our Gazebos will not have their sides attached to create an open area just covered overhead.
- Wooly Farm have appointed a trained COVID representative.
- All employees are trained to adhere to COVID protocols.
- Staff have been trained in the correct use and disposal of their appropriate PPE.
- Public sanitisation stations are freely available for clients.
- All public areas are sanitised to international best practice.
- Common touch points in public areas are hourly sanitised or after each separate group.
- A full risk assessment has been conducted on our operations.
Wooly Farm is committed to a healthy working environment for all and has ensured supply of appropriate PPE, hand sanitisation, industry leading bedroom and public area sanitisation products, equipment, technology, training and protocols.