BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Wooly Farm are not responsible for the supervision of any persons under the age of 18. It is the responsibility of the hosting body to provide suitable supervision and discipline at events. As a guide general supervision for groups requires a ratio of adults to children of 1:8 for under 12 years of age and a ratio 1:10 for participants over 12 years of age. There must always be at least two adults present for all activities.
- We will require a deposit of €100 to secure your booking, this is non refundable with the exception of us being unable to attend your event, refunds will be issued within 7 days.
- Our payment terms for the remainder of the balance are strictly 14 days from the visit date.
- Payment can be made via cash, cheque, bank transfer or via card payment on the day or phone.
- We do our best to arrive on site at the arranged time however we can not be held responsible for any delays out of our control such as traffic or breakdowns.
- In the event that any of the animals booked for the mobile farm visit are not fit or well for the visit
(or refuse to come to work) we reserve the right to bring alternate animals. We will contact you prior to the event to let you know.
- In the rare event that the display area is unsuitable for the event we reserve the right to cancel the event in the interest of safety, please read the requirements section or contact us to confirm.
- We always do our best to attend your event in all weather conditions, however we reserve the right to cancel if conditions are dangerous (this would only usually be heavy snow or gale force winds or is status Red alerts are issued).
- Your deposit is non-refundable if you cancel the event but if for some reason we have to cancel, we will offer you another date or refund your deposit to you.
- Parties can only be held on private property. In relation to a pony party we require the garden to be the size of a tennis court.
- We reserve the right to refuse to enter a premises and carry out an event if it is clear to us that Heath & Safety regulations are being breached.
We reserve the right to leave any premises where staff or animals are being mistreated, disrespected or endangered. The hosting body will still be liable to pay for the full event.
Requirements for an Event
For us to be able to visit you we need a few requirements which are essential but will vary depending on your chosen package.
- For all visits we require access to a fresh water supply so we can provide drinking water for our animals. If you are unable to provide such a supply you will need to contact us 7 days before your event so we can ensure that we bring a supply of water with us.
- For all our visits it is important that we have access to and are close to our Vans or Trailers. This is to ensure that if an animal gets distressed or tired we can move them safely and quickly from the event to the safety of the Van/Trailer. We ideally need to be able to park next to our display area. It is vital that you inform us if we can not park next to the area as this will affect the cost and also what equipment we bring.
- A flat grassed area is perfect for our farm visits however we can setup on hardstanding if needed, please inform us in advance if there is grassed area available.
- For our indoor farm events we will need to know how far the area is from the parking.
- If you have had or have livestock on the area you must advise us as this can affect what breed of animals we bring.
- For our festive farm events we ideally need a socket for our lighting and music.