Wooly Farm is a Mobile Farm which visits Montessori’s, Schools, Nursing Homes, Universities, Birthday Parties, and Family Fun Days all year round. We are currently looking to hire new staff to join our farm maintenance team
Applicants should enjoy working with animals and preferably have experience in the following areas. They should also be confident, enthusiastic, outgoing individuals with an ambition to learn new skills, Flexible with days and times and have Fluent English is necessary and must have availability for school holidays and weekend work.
Wooly Farm is located in Moneygall, Co Tipperary. The farm is not assessable by public bus/train so access to your own transport is necessary. All successful applicants will have to undergo Garda Clearance and Child Safeguarding training.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- General maintenance of grounds & farm to include but not limited to fencing, sweeping, painting, gardening, building and reparation work, operation of farm and gardening equipment, driving.
- Power-hosing of paths, yards, cages and vehicles
- Cleaning out and disinfecting sheds and cages
- Bedding sheds and cages
- Feeding, providing water and caring for animals
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work well in a team
- Be flexible; reliable; creative; innovative; standards driven
- Be fluent in English
- Have leadership skills.
- Be a highly motivated individual.
- Be available both mid-week and weekends during peak season.
- Preferably have previous customer service experience